Very thought provoking post. I've never heard that quote from the Dalai Lama before. That's pretty good, but I also agree with the opposition. It's easy to relax and not care about money if you don't need to go to work everyday to survive. Like most people I certainly feel that more money would bring me happiness. Especially by providing more time to relax and enjoy the world. Having money does tend to change a persons perspective though.
Very thought provoking post. I've never heard that quote from the Dalai Lama before. That's pretty good, but I also agree with the opposition. It's easy to relax and not care about money if you don't need to go to work everyday to survive. Like most people I certainly feel that more money would bring me happiness. Especially by providing more time to relax and enjoy the world. Having money does tend to change a persons perspective though.
ReplyDelete